PC Pandora v7.0
PC Pandora has all the basic monitoring and parental control features to qualify as an effective monitoring software. When you compare the set of features against its price, it is a clear winner on value for money. However, if you are looking for advanced features like "real-time monitoring" and additional control features like "remote reboot" and "keyword blocking", you will have to look for a higher end product.
PC Pandora is a powerful monitoring software that can be used for both personal and business needs. If you are a parent, you can also use it to monitor the activities of your children on their computer during your absence.
PC Pandora offers a wide variety of tools and applications to silently monitor every user activity on your computer from any location. You also have the option to view and manage your computer from any web browser or iPhone without having to maintain physical access to it.
The software records everything from keystrokes, web activities and emails to chat conversation and file sharing activity. Periodic screenshots are captured and stored for later viewing. PC Pandora also has the ability to take photos from a webcam if one is attached to your PC.
Other important monitoring features include logging of usernames and passwords, active time spent on PC, changes to files and folders, printer usage and recording of search queries.
PC Pandora provides a handful of filtering options to prevent your children from accessing questionable content on the Internet. You can exercise a complete control over the list of websites that your children can access by either blacklisting or whitelisting them. There is an option to choose from almost 50 pre-set categories or select specific websites to block.
To access the stored logs or manage your computer, all you need to do is login to the secure control panel from any browser across the world. From here, you can view every activity of your computer or make changes to the settings and options. There is also an option to receive periodic reports via email.
As fas as the technical support is concerned, you can avail it through email or refer other resources on their website like video tutorials, user manuals and FAQs. However, there is no phone or live chat option available yet.
If you are a parent or an employer wanting to monitor the activities of your computer, PC Pandora is a wonderful option to look for. It provides all the necessary tools and options at an affordable price, thereby emerging out as a clear value for money.
PC Pandora Supports the Following Set of Monitoring Features:
- Record all Keystrokes Typed
- Record Visible Screen Content at Set Intervals
- Record all Usernames and Passwords
- Record the List of Websites Visited
- Record Email Attachments
- Record Programs and Applications Used
- Record Instant Messaging Activity
- Record Active Time Spent on PC
- Record P2P and File Sharing Activities
- Ability to Capture Photos Via Webcam
- Monitor File and Printer Activities
- Record Bandwidth Activity
- Record “Search Queries” and “Terms” Used During Web Activity
PC Pandora Additional Features:
- Supports 100% Silent Monitoring (Stealth Mode)
- Access Logs and Manage Settings from Anywhere Via Online Secure Control Panel
- Receive Periodic Reports Via Email
- Supports Blacklisting and Whitelisting of Websites
- Supports Scheduled Monitoring and Recording
- Monitor or Ignore Individual Users
Minimum System Requirements:
- Intel or AMD processor running at 200 mhz or faster
- 256MB of RAM or more
- 10-15MB of hard disk space for a typical day of recording
- Internet connection for LIVE service and program registration
- Administrative user access/rights to install the software
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
Click on the image to view its full size:
Side-by-side comparison allows you to view and compare the top ten monitoring software products so that you can choose the best one that matches your needs. Click on the button below to view the comparison chart:
Knowledge base contains articles and other useful information related to the current product you are viewing. Click on the button below to visit our knowledge base: