G Data Internet Security 2014
G Data Internet Security offers solid protection from every computer threat out there with promising tools and features to improve the performance of your PC.
G Data Internet Security offers complete protection against virus, hackers, spam and all kinds of Internet threats. In real-world attack tests, G Data proved to be the best antivirus software in combating the attacks of any nature.
Close Gap technology is implemented to completely prevent and remove any security threats. Behavioural based detection used in G Data has proved to be very effective technique ever since. The antivirus adds technically nothing to the start-up time due to its AutoStartManager control. The software has the firewall that functions quietly without disturbing any running application.
G Data provides a powerful spam filter that helps you keep your inbox spam-free. The improvised Bank Guard technology provides strong security for your online banking activities. Any program trying to expose these sensitive data stealthily is located and removed immediately.
Gamers got something to cherish in G Data. It has features to activate gaming mode that allows the gamers to enjoy their games without any interruptions like pop-up windows or triggers. The fingerprinting, active hybrid protection and idle scanning make way for optimized usage of the system resources.
Everything seems to be okay with this software installed. Provides the best virus protection and engages the least of system resources. To add more to it, G Data has tools that improve the performance of the PC.
The user Interface has been reengineered for easier handling. However, there still are complaints about overly complicated interface. The installation also seems pretty much longer than the competitor products. However, the help and support is good with email and 24/7 telephone support.
G Data Internet Security promises a complete protection against all known and unknown threats. The tools are remarkably effective. If you can get on with a lengthy installation process and average user interface, you may want to give it a try.
- Offers complete protection against viruses, trojans and all other malware using CloseGap technology that closes security gaps.
- Catches unknown malware using behaviour detection technique.
- Powerful spamfilter filters spam and phising emails so as to keep your inbox clean.
- Real-time data comparison in the cloud offers protection against false positives.
- AutoStartManager accelerates the startup time of Windows by optimizing the boot process.
- New BankGuard technology enables secure transactions for banking and online shopping.
- Completely re-engineered user interface for intuitive use.
- Gaming mode enables you to play uninterrupted games without having to worry about annoying notifications and pop-ups.
- Fingerprinting, idle scanning, and active hybrid protection optimizes the scanning process thereby saving system resources.
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit/64 Bit), min. 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit/64 Bit), min. 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 Bit/64 Bit), min. 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 and above, 32 Bit), min. 512 MB RAM
- An Internet connection is required to download the latest virus signatures and software updates.
Side-by-side comparison allows you to view and compare the top ten Internet security software products so that you can choose the best one that matches your needs. Click on the button below to view the comparison chart:
Knowledge base contains articles and other useful information related to the current product you are viewing. Click on the button below to visit our knowledge base: